We have provided this article as a resource for those attempting to upload images and media through the Org Dashboard to create their Programs, Scheduled Programs, Badges and Challenges. We will add further recommendations as new features become available.
Image File Recommended Guidelines
- The recommended size for images on Dallas City of Learning is 350 x 350 pixels. However, items as small as 100 x 100 pixels and as big as 600 x 600 pixels will also display properly.
- The recommended maximum file size is 5 Mb.
- Currently, the system accepts .jpg, .png and .gif image files.
Badge Design Resources
Although there are not currently many examples of robust Badge image templating applications out there, here are a few that others have used:
Feel free to add additional resources that you may have used or like in the comments section below.
Embedded Video Recommended Guidelines
- The recommended embedded video frame size for challenges is 400 x 225.
- Sample embed code: <iframe width="400" height="225" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n3vX1B_8Bls?list=UUN8kfRhivy2izP5NfU8_paA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>